Intecore Physical Therapy focuses on the individual as a whole person, not just their pain. Our focus is to provide relief through an extensive physical therapy evaluation, manual therapy techniques, therapeutic exercises, patient education and an individual focus on patient care to successfully return our patients to full function and return them to life.
What Are Some Forms of Therapy That We Do?
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy: Therapy and rehabilitations dealing with muscles, bones, joints, tendons, and ligaments of the musculoskeletal system.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy: Evaluation, diagnosis, and therapy of an individual younger than 18 years old.
- Sports Training: Developing physical conditions to improve performance and skills at a particular sport.
- Knee Kinesiography: To accurately and objectively assesses complete movement of the knee to help us understand pain and symptoms.
Listed Below Are a Few of the Common Diagnoses That We Treat:
- Accelerated Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- Patellofemoral Dysfunction
- Total Knee Replacement Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand and Wrist Sprains/Strains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ligamentous Sprains
- Rehabilitation Post Fracture
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Labral Repair/Capsular Reconstruction
- Shoulder Sprains/Strains
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction
- Elbow Sprains/Strains
- Neck Sprains/Strains
- Musculoskeletal Sprain/Strains
- Lumbar and Cervical Spine Radiculopathy
- Lumbar and Cervical Post-surgery Rehabilitation
Just click one of the buttons above and then fill out the simple form.